Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Laugh, laugh, laugh....

Well, some real fun is all what I needed and this is what I managed from my friend. First time, I really felt it humurous. Try it.....

Wife : Do you want dinner?
Husband: Sure, what are my choices?
Wife : Yes and no.





Man : How old is your father?
Boy : As old as me.
Man : How can that be?
Boy : He became a father only when I was born.





Teacher : Correct the sentence, "A bull and a cow is grazing in the
field"
Student : A cow and a bull is grazing in the field
Teacher : How?
Student : Ladies first.





Waiter : I've stewed liver, boiled tongue and frog's leg.
Customer : Don't tell me your problems. Give the menu card.



Customer : Waiter, do you serve crabs?
Waiter : Please sit down sir, we serve everyone.





Teacher : Peter, why are you late for school again?
Peter : Well, Miss, I dreamed that I was playing football and the
game went into extra time.





Customer : If I post this letter tonight, will it get to Delhi in two days time?
Post Master : Yes sir, it definitely will.
Customer : I bet you, it won't.
Post Master : Why not?
Customer : It's addressed to Mumbai.





1st thief : Oh ! The police is here. Quick! Jump out of the
window!
2nd thief : But this is the 13th floor.
1st thief : Hurry! this is no time for superstitions.






And Last but not the least, Water has been discovered on mars!!!




Water on Mars




No comments: