Thursday, July 07, 2005

Akshay's Musik Tag

My Gurus of Muzik are:

Kishore Da (Inevitable Winner)
Yesudas
Guru Kiran
SPB (But Of Course)
A R Rehman
Balamurali Krishna
U. Srinivas (Mandolin Pundit)

Last Album I Bought:

Metallica (Symphony & Metallica, 2 CD Collection)

Next Album(s) I want to buy:

Some Soothing Jazz
Kishore Da's "Naughty" Songs

Last Song I Downloaded:

Metallica - No Leaf Clover

Last Song I Heard Before This Post:

Judas Priest (Metal Works) - Breaking the Law

All Time Favorite Bands:

Metallica
Linkin Park
Scorpions
Euphoria

All Time Fav. Songs (No Order):

Jeevan Se Bhari, Manzilein Apni Jagah, Jahan Teri Yeh etc..... Kishore Da
Kahi Door Jab Din Dhal, Kabhie Kabhie, Kahi Karti Hogi etc......Mukhesh
Nothing Else Matters, Sad But True, One etc.......................Metallica.
Mujhe Tumse (With Shaan), Aao Naa, Jaadu Hai Nashaa etc...Saadhna Sargam/Shreya Ghoshal
Bhool Ja, Tanha Dil, Mujhe Tumse, Socha Nahi Tha, Subah Ho Gayi, etc.. Shaan
All Songs from ApthaMitra, Jogi, PremaLoka, Excuse Me, Dil Chahta Hai & most of Sunidhi Chauhan's songs. Phew!! This is really a test...

All Time favorite (lead) singers:

Male:

Kishore Da
Hari Haran
Shankar Mahadevan
Sonu Nigam
Udit Narayan
Kumar Sanu
Shaan

Female:

Sunidhi Chauhan
Alka Yagnik
Shreya Ghoshal
Kavita Krishnamurty
Asha Bhosle

Total songs I have in my HDD (Comp):

One Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty (1250) :( The rest of my huge collection, I lost when I migrated to my new 80 GB HDD.

Total Music CDs I've Burnt:

Approximately around thirty five.

I pass this on to: Vasu, Kishore & Retesh

The Day's Song: I'm Blue (Eiffel 65)

No comments: